Terms & Conditions
Please read the following agreement carefully before using this website or any service thereunder :
YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES AND/OR DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY WEBSITE (AS DEFINED BELOW) CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES AND/OR DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY WEBSITE.
By using the Databuzz Trade Directory Services (as defined below) which are owned and operated by “Alfa 23 Venture” and by accessing the Databuzz Trade Directory Site located at http://www.databuzz.in, and all linked pages owned and operated by Alfa International Marketing (the ” Databuzz Trade Directory Site”), you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as well as any other guidelines, rules and additional terms referenced herein, and all such guidelines, terms and rules are hereby incorporated herein by this reference (collectively, “Terms of Service”). Alfa 23 Venture’s on-line services which are available at the Databuzz Trade Directory Site will, among other things, offers online local search service that helps buyers quickly and conveniently find businesses and establishments while helping sellers improve the effectiveness of their marketing spends and as a business, (collectively ” Databuzz Trade Directory Services”). Visitors to the site, among other things, get a unique experience through a proprietary search technology and comprehensive local content and business, among other things, can reach their customers whenever and wherever they are looking for you using our robust and cost-effective service. These Terms of Service set out the legally binding terms with respect to your use of and our provision of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and Databuzz Trade Directory Services. Please read these Terms of Service carefully.
You must be 18 or over, and otherwise also capable of entering into a binding contract in your jurisdiction to register as a member of Databuzz Trade Directory Site or use the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services. If you are under the age of 18 or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction, you can use the Databuzz Trade Directory Services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms of Service. If you do not qualify, do not use the Service. By using the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, competency and capacity to enter into these Terms of Service and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Changes to the Agreement or the Databuzz Trade Directory Services
You agree and understand that these Terms of Service, the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and the Databuzz Trade Directory Services may be modified by Alfa 23 Venture at any time without prior notice, and such modifications will be effective upon Alfa 23 Venture’s posting of the new terms and/or upon implementation of the new changes on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site or Databuzz Trade Directory Services. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Databuzz Trade Directory Services after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service. Unless expressly stated otherwise by Alfa 23 Venture, any new features, new services, enhancements or modifications to the Databuzz Trade Directory Services implemented after your initial access to the Service shall be subject to these Terms of Service.
3. Registration and Security
In order to use or access some of the Databuzz Trade Directory Services, you may be required to register with Databuzz Trade Directory Site and to select a password and user name, which shall consist of an email address you own and use (“User ID”). If you register, you agree to provide Alfa 23 Venture with accurate, complete, and updated registration information and update and rectify the same from time to time. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms of Service, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not:
- enter, select or use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or,
- use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization.
Alfa 23 Venture reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. Any User ID and password provided to you for your access to the Databuzz Trade Directory Services shall be for your personal use only. You agree to
- immediately notify Alfa 23 Venture of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password, and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
4. Use of the Site/Services by Members
You may search the Databuzz Trade Directory Site database for business and other listings, reviews and business contact information. You may invite people you know to join Databuzz Trade Directory Site. You may download or copy the portions of the information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials available via the Databuzz Trade Directory Services (“Content”), and other items displayed on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site, for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Alfa 23 Venture does not control the Content posted or provided by third parties via the Databuzz Trade Directory Services or Databuzz Trade Directory Site, including the content of any business and/or establishment, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Databuzz Trade Directory Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Alfa 23 Venture be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your posting or use of any Content. You are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to the Content you submit via the Databuzz Trade Directory Services. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use or posting of any Content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content.
5. Restrictions on Rights to Use
You shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services;
- collect any information about other users or members (including but not limited to usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users or members of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services or otherwise interfere with other user’s or member’s enjoyment of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services;
- submit any third party materials or Content without such third party’s prior written consent;
- submit any Content or material that falsely express or imply that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by Alfa 23 Venture;
- submit any Content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site or Databuzz Trade Directory Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any Content offered on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site for other than your own personal use and/or use the same for any other purpose (other than your own personal use) whether for commercial purposes or otherwise ;
- submit Content or materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity;
- submit false or misleading information to Alfa 23 Venture or at Databuzz Trade Directory Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- use the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/ or Databuzz Trade Directory Services, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
6. Content Posted By You on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You understand and agree that Alfa 23 Venture reserve its right (but has no obligation) to review and delete any Content, business or other listings, (including business name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, questions, answers, comments, plans, ideas, rating, reviews or like) that, in the sole judgment of Alfa 23 Venture, violates these Terms of Service or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or other website users.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein you are solely responsible for the any Content that you publish or display on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site or transmit to other members and/or other website users (hereinafter, “Posted Content”).
You agree that you will only post Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
By posting Posted Content on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, Alfa 23 Venture, its contractors, and the users of the Databuzz Trade Directory Site an irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content and to otherwise exploit the same for commercial or other purposes.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Databuzz Trade Directory Site. Alfa 23 Venture reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Databuzz Trade Directory Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Databuzz Trade Directory Services and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Site.
You may not post Content that:
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- is patently offensive, such as Content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; and
- seeks or recommends providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
- Otherwise illegal and/or immoral in any manner whatsoever.
7. Copyright Dispute Policy
Alfa 23 Venture has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement. The address of Alfa 23 Venture’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is provided at the bottom of this section.
Alfa 23 Venture Policy. It is Alfa 23 Venture’s policy to
block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, Content providers, members or users; and
remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or Content residing on or accessible through the Databuzz Trade Directory Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below (“Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Alfa International Marketing is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Complete contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Upon Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is Alfa 23 Venture’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Alfa 23 Venture will terminate such Content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the Content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the Content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- The Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Court for the judicial district in which the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside India, for any judicial district in which Alfa 23 Venture is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Removal. If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Alfa 23 Venture may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Alfa 23 Venture’s discretion. Please contact Alfa 23 Venture’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address: Copyright Agent, Alfa 23 Venture : PO Box No. 4052, Navrangpura Post Office, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009. Email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Privity of Contract with you
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the Databuzz Trade Directory Services, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Alfa 23 Venture shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release Alfa 23 Venture from all claims arising from such activity.
These Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect while you use the Databuzz Trade Directory Site and/or Databuzz Trade Directory Services. Either Party may terminate these Terms of Service for any reason, at any time. Sections 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, which are governed by the provisions contained elsewhere in this agreement, the Databuzz Trade Directory Services and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Alfa 23 Venture or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Databuzz Trade Directory Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Databuzz Trade Directory Services contain Alfa 23 Venture’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Databuzz Trade Directory Site, or Databuzz Trade Directory Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in Alfa 23 Venture’s policies and procedures made available via the Databuzz Trade Directory Services. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Alfa 23 Venture and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Databuzz Trade Directory Services not expressly granted by Alfa 23 Venture to you are retained by Alfa 23 Venture.
12. Links to Third Party Sites
The links in this site will allow you to leave Databuzz Trade Directory website. The linked sites are not under the control of Alfa 23 Venture and Alfa 23 Venture has not reviewed, nor approved these sites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by Alfa 23 Venture of the site. Third party links to Alfa 23 Venture shall be governed by a separate agreement
THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SITE AND DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICE ARE PROVIDED BY ALFA 23 VENTURE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALFA 23 Venture AND ITS LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SITE, DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES OR SOFTWARE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SITE OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALFA 23 VENTURE AND ITS LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALFA 23 VENTURE AND ITS LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SITE. ALFA 23 VENTURE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE CONDUCT, OF ANY USER OF THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SITE OR DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES. ALFA INTERNATIONAL MARKETING DOES NOT WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, WILL BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM ALFA 23 VENTURE, THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
14. Limitation on Liability
ALFA 23 VENTURE shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond ALFA 23 VENTURE’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALFA 23 VENTURE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ALFA 23 VENTURE’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ALFA 23 VENTURE FOR THE DATABUZZ TRADE DIRECTORY SERVICES IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY OR (ii) INR 1,000/-.
You agree to indemnify and hold Alfa 23 Venture, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your access to the Databuzz Trade Directory Site, (ii) your use of the Databuzz Trade Directory Services, (iii) the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or User ID or password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
18. Contact and Violations
Databuzz Trade Directory is a proprietary registered trade mark of Alfa International Marketing.